Association of Student Clubs
Each Department has Technical association through which the students are encouraged to organize seminars,symposia and conference.The list of such associations is furnished below
Students join clubs for various reasons, leading to a diverse pool. Most active club members generally consist of freshman and seniors, looking to find their respective niche in dynamics. We offer students a special element in that every person within the club share a common desire, ability, and/or personality. This type of connection leads to the existence of clubs.
- Association of Electronics and Communication.
- Association of Computer Science and Engineering
- Association of Electrical Engineering.
- Association of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Association of Information Technology.
- Masters Association of Computer Apppcation.
- Association of Civil Engineering.
- Association of Mechanical Engineering.
- Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Institute of Automotive Engineering.
- Indian Society for Technical Education.
- Association of Automobile Engineering.
OTHER ASSOCIATION & CLUBS
Literary and Debating Association
Clubs of Fine Arts and Photography